This is a complete new klister line based upon new formulas that has a logical build up going from hard to soft, from cold corn snow to extreme wet corn snow. The higher the number, the softer the was. The KX line is designed for top level competition as well as recreational skiing. 55g. Includes an all purpose scraper.
- KX20 Base Klister Green. Base Klister for cold and warm conditions. To be used as first lay for other klisters. Always to be applied thin with an iron or heat gun. High wear resistance and adhesion.
- KX30 Ice Klister Blue. 10F to 32F. For frozen, icy tracks and cold conditions. Can be used as base klister on wet snow.
- KX35 Violet Special Klister. 25F to 32F. Excellent klister on transformed cold course corn snow starting to get wet. Midlayer klister applied on Base klister to avoid that the top layer klister slides back into the glide zone.
- KX40S Violet Silver Klister. 25F to 36F. Developed for transformed and fine grained snow. Very good when warmer that 32F and relatively fine grained snow. The klister that goes the farthest into dry snow without icing.
- KX45 Violet Klister. 28F to 39F. All round klister. For wet course snow as well as frozen corn snow.
- KX65 Red Klister. 34F to 41F. For wet and moist course corn snow.
- KX75 Red Extra Wet Klister. 36F to 59F. Wet snow klister. Used when the snow has a high water content such as slush, and the air temperature is well above freezing. Late spring klister.